Jake's family threw a baby shower for us.
It was "wild."
I have an obsession with chevron prints... Sophie designed the invites.'
Where the fun begins...
Oh, you can see the bassinet that we are borrowing from Jake's mom. She also made the bedding for our crib and made some bedding for the bassinet. You can see a tiny bit of the quilt she made...
It will be revealed later... It's amazing!
This is the lunch spread...
The healthy part....

The delicious and adorable cupcakes....
Wild, right?!!!!
Baby memory game...a good reminder of what I will be going through in a few weeks...
Time to open gifts...
Jake and our little niece, Kennedy helped open gifts
Baby's first piggy bank
Getting a few tips from Jake's aunt, Lavon.
Check out those little socks!

My aunts and uncles from out of town sent some fun gifts for baby-
a car seat and stroller combo and a highchair.
Sister -in- laws, cousins, aunts

Oh, here is the baby bump... and our new crib, in the box!
Two of our little nephews... Lucas and Benson.
This is what Jake and I have signed up for...
We can't wait for the all the smiles, and we will learn to love the crying.

The Boys- Jake and two of his brothers, Logan and Woody- I think they are trying to cook something ?!?!?
Thank you to Jake's Family for such a wonderful baby shower
and for helping us prepare
for the arrival of our baby boy.

What a party! I just wish I could have been there. The cupcakes are darling! That bedding is PERFECT! And Robyn, you look too good. Where did you get that darling dress?? Mitch says that I should take fashion lessons from you :)
ReplyDelete