Friday, July 6, 2012

It's getting HOT in here...!

A few months ago, people tried to warn me about summer and how I might handle it....
Had the summer temperatures progressed a little more slowly,                                                                             I wouldn't find myself in the predicament I currently am in...

Yes, It is crazy hot!

Most days, this is what I would like to be sitting next to:
An incredibly large fan...!

So, for the next 6 or so weeks... If you can't find me, you might try try looking near an AC vent, a LARGE fan, the freezer section of the store or an actual freezer room.


2 comments:

  1. I love that little devil picture. Kind of a good idea though :) Maybe we'll get some ice blocks during the next heat wave and hang out on them. Thank heaven for AC!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it makes you feel any better, the baby I had during the summer left no stretch marks, while the winter baby did. Not that the weather was the cause, but it might have been. :)

    ReplyDelete