August 27, 2013
Today is my first birthday!
I woke up feeling a little like this....
But then, it turned into this...
I ran around in my birthday suit as long as I could.
Lucas helped get the party started.
Here comes Esther and her mom Elisabeth
Walter brought his daddy
An aerial view of the party
I'm peeking around, looking for a few more cousins.
Look, here they are!
They are ready to help me open my presents.
They showed me how to play with some new toys.
My grandma and grandpa got me a musical giraffe
I love dancing with it and soon I'll be able to ride it.
My aunt Sophie helped document the night.
Grandma, can you tell how much I like my new hat? Let's clap!
My cousin Lincoln, read my birthday cards to me.
I really, really like boxes!
Opening them can be so fun
And, inspecting them with my tiny little fingers.
Thanks Aunt Jan and Uncle Jim!
We skyped Susan (aka- Montana Nana). She got me a box!

Inside, I found something I can climb on- yay!
It even says my name.
Look who's here- great grandparents, Laura and Jaxon!
My mommy made swig cookies and cupcakes
Looks like it's cake time!
Are you telling me, you want me to eat this one first?!?
Daddy wanted me to try the chocolate cupcake
Oh, I think I have my mommy's sweet tooth.
Too much sugar! Get me out of here!
My mommy is trying to get everyone to eat more cupcakes,
even Susan, over skype.
One of my biggest birthday surprises,
was meeting my cousin Brody.
Brody is from California. He is visiting his daddy
(Robyn's brother, Brett) for a few weeks.

Brody was so much fun to play with.
Thanks for coming and helping me celebrate
my first birthday!

































Happy Birthday Carter! We had so much fun at the party! I adore the cute Carter heads! Such a cute idea. The cookies were so amazing and we LOVED the cute movie and yummy popcorn. What a fun party! I can't believe Carter is 1 already...seems like just yesterday that we were waiting for him to make his debut in the hospital!
ReplyDelete