Monday, October 29, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things

Carter has been testing out some of his 'toys.' 


Let's see what he thinks about them...


I love to squeal and giggle as I try to grab the toys hanging on my play mat.


Humm... the bouncer. How do you think I feel???


I'm not sure I like the bumbo yet- maybe I'm still a bit too small.


Car seat, I love you! 
Sleeping as my mom takes me out for a walk. Drives in the car, even better. 


Hello swing! I'm just going to sit right here- no sudden movements, ok. 




5 comments:

  1. How fun! It looks like Carter is enjoying life and his toys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh that cute Carter! I am glad he loves his toys.. but I love him in his toys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I can't believe how BIG he is! I just want to squeeze him! What a cute boy, Robyn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robyn,
    These are darling posts!
    Carter is growing so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last picture! hahahahaha! I love his face!

    ReplyDelete