Jake and I have absolutely LOVED being a family of two for the past 6 years.
I've been reflecting on the past years and I've realized
that while things will change having baby Carter in our family,
all of our experiences will help us in raising our baby boy.
So, as a recap, here goes...
We met and got married... Yay!
We've had some incredible experiences
traveling the world
We absolutely LOVE cooking 'delicious dishes'
and trying new food
We've loved being able to play golf and run
(one of us enjoys running)
And, we just adore each other!
Now, 2 becomes 3...
and we have the most adorable little baby boy,
Carter Dylan Johnson
We are so happy to be parents to our tiny little guy.
We love Carter so much and look forward to each new day as he grows and discovers new things.
We can't wait to share our world with you, baby Carter.











And now that he is here, can you imagine life without him? We sure love baby Carter!
ReplyDeletebeautifully put. What an adventure ahead. You guys will be fantastic parents!!
ReplyDelete