Thursday, August 9, 2012

Baby's room

When it comes to the baby's room, 
you could say...


We've definitely made some progress and here is what we can show you...

Jake hanging the curtain rod


Here are the curtains! 
(I actually put them on backwards.. the brown should be on the inside)


This is the Bassinet that will be moved into our room.


Our crib, bedding and chair


Here's what it looks like as you walk in. 
We will have some photos and a mirror for the wall and we're 
still deciding if Tiger has a place in the room...


This is a close-up of the quilt. 
Jake's mom, Jolene, designed and made it for our little guy.


I have two people I need to thank for everything when it comes to this post.

Jolene for her creativity and kindness,
as she made ALL of our baby bedding, curtains, bassinet bedding and quilt. 
Jolene took me out shopping for fabric 
and allowed me to literally 'go wild' in  the fabric store. 
She was able take my ideas and turn them into baby bedding masterpieces. 
We are so excited for our little guy to know 
that you, Jolene, made all of this especially for him.
Thank you soooo much! 
I know you spent hours in the sewing room. We love it all!

~ and~

Jake, thank you for putting the chair and the crib together. 
Thank you for hanging the curtains and then rehanging them, 
when I put them on backwards. 
Thank you for being patient with me everyday 
and for getting excited about all the silly little 'things' I get overly excited about 
and can't wait till  you're home to tell you about.
Thank you for helping create such a cute baby's room 
and for letting me follow my hearts desire when it comes to designing the room. 
I am so lucky to have you! I love you! 























4 comments:

  1. It looks so cute! Now you just need the finishing touch...a bouncing bundle of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT!!! Mitch votes Tiger stays :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so cute! Jolene is so awesome. You and Jake are going to be such great parents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! We can't wait. Tell Mitch that Tiger made it on the wall. He finally has a permanent place in our house

    ReplyDelete